Have you ever managed to manage a news website or blog that uses CMS Wordpress?, in which there are many users who want to join. Well, usually we as a website administrator, will enter the user and its access rights (level) to post their news or articles. There are several levels of access that we will make, and of course the levels have different access rights policies. Here are some user levels that access the back-end, namely:
- An Administrator is a user who has full access rights to manage all the features that exist in the backend of the website.
- Editors are users who can publish and manage posts that are sourced from themselves and other users.
- Subscribers are users who can only view and manage their profiles only, can not publish posts.
- Author is a user who can only publish and manage the posts only.
- Contributor is a user who can only write articles or news, but can not publish posts.