How To Make a Youtube Intro. There are now many online applications that provide video creation features, whether long, medium or short videos. one of the sites that provides features for making YouTube video intros is canva.com.
How To Create a Youtube Intro
canva.com has become an online video and image processing site. Many people from different parts of the world use this site. So, for more details using the YouTube intro video creation feature on Canva, here are the steps.
- Login to canva.com, if you haven't registered yet, first create an account at canva
- After logging in, on the right side of the web, click the "Social media" icon, several feature options will appear
- Slide continuously to the right, until you find the "YouTube Intro" feature, then click
- The intro video processing display appears. for information, the left is a selection of intro videos that are ready to use but can be edited according to taste. And the right is the place to process the youtube intro video. Select a video on the left, then click + drag to the right. put it in the white video processing room
- Please modify according to your own taste
- If you have finished the youtube intro video, click the "Download" button to download our edited video. download the video without watermark
- In the File type section, select MP4 Video, then click Download
- The YouTube intro video is ready to be used in every video of our content on YouTube
How To Make a Youtube Video For Begginers
Hopefully this article on How To Make a Youtube Intro Video Via Online can be useful for beginner YouTuber friends. Send regards for success !!